Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's in the basket!

I don't know about you, but it's a constant struggle to keep things like toys, clothes, shoes, soccer cleats cleaned up at our house.  SO I went to the good ole' Dollar Store and picked up, a few baskets
each child has a different color.   And as I am going through my day and see different things that are out of place, instead of cleaning it up it goes in the basket.


They are placed in a cupboard that is out of sight, but the child still can clean up their stuff! I like this idea because I don't feel like I am living in clutter and my children can put there things in the proper place.
~EXTRA TIP~
Now Homework is a full time job too.  How often do you get to the bus to hear, "Mom I forgot homework and it's due today!" Or "I'm gonna get a fine if you don't bring my book to school." 
SERIOUSLY?  As if feeding, clothing, making sure their teeth are brushed is not enough for one morning.
So I came up with another Dollar Tree plan:
I keep papers and items in their box and make sure the box is cleaned out and ready to go every morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment