Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cure of the Oils?

Witch Doctor, Medicine Woman, or Miracle Cure?  I do not believe doTERRA is any of these.  But I did attend a class last month and learned a lot of things I am hopeful and even willing to try.  I decided to purchase the family physician kit and have been putting these oils to work.  I have spent hours researching and educating myself.  I also had a class in my home that I felt gave me more information as I learned more to add to my knowledge of the first class.  My point is I don't know for sure but I do want to believe in these oils. So my first project is I have a small wart on my hand.  It has been there for some time, I have even thought it was gone after poking and picking, but it always re occurs.  With a little
&
Oregano
Olive Oil
(Cause I do not have coconut oil yet)




I am going to test doTERRA and see if it really will cure my wart???
You are welcome to follow along!
 
 
 
 
ALSO PLEASE e-mail me any doTERRA ideas you may have tested or would like to try. Like I said I am new to this oil world but willing and ready to try new things. 
tcschneiter@yahoo.com


02/14/2014

BE VERY CAREFUL USING OREGANO.  The wart is looking better, but I ended up with a bad burn because I did not use oil.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment