Friday, June 6, 2014

doTERRA takes nail polish out of fabric?

We had tears at our house last nigh.  I don't mean little tears I mean crocodile size.  My girl child spilt blue fingernail polish on her bed spread (why she was painting in her bedroom I don't know).  When she tried polish remover, no luck.  Next she tried soap and water.  I was pretty sure she inbed it more.  Well I thought what do I have to lose, so I reached for doTERRA Lemon essential oil.  Much to my surprise with a little lemon and a little scrubbing the blue nail polish was GONE.  I wish I would've taken before and after pic's, but I really didn't know if it would work.  Just one more reason I AM A BELIEVER in doTERRA OILS.  Not only did we find my girls  beautiful smile again, but her bedroom is filled with a delicious lemon scent.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing Tracy! Thanks for sharing this trick. I love Doterra!

    ReplyDelete