Monday, February 13, 2012

You Cut the Wire?

OK so I come home last week after a nice afternoon with my mother in law.  Kyle meets me at the door and says "I have some good news and some bad news."  I don't EVER like to hear that.  So I just said "Spill it."  I don't even remember what the good news was, but the bad news;  our Internet cable was cut by his hands of course.  My Father in Law hired a gentleman from Ogden and three days last week they painted our trim on our house (which explains the cable, they couldn't paint around it, so why not cut it).   It looks FANTASTIC and I am so glad they did it What awesome in laws I have!!!  It may cost a little extra, but oh well ya live and learn and of course I know it was an accident and Kyle needs to not worry about it, but of course he is seeing $.   Our paint was $200 and we WAY overbought.  So anyone need white paint we have a 30 year supply.  Then when the repair man came out he was not happy.  He first said "would you cut your power cables?  Then ya shouldn't be cutting our wires."  OK lesson learned, I didn't do it, but as if we were trying to end up in the bookings.  Well then he said "it will be $85 since I came out and you can plan on a couple hundred dollars to reestablish the line.  I was very nice thanking him for coming out and used the whole "kill em with kindness."  (love that attitude)  Anyway he let me know he wished things were different and I understand he doesn't make the prices.  But this very LONG explanation is WHY I HAVEN'T BLOGGED!  Good thing I love Kyle, living without the Internet actually makes for a more productive life, and we are back up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment