Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday Acknowledgement

Do you have acquaintances, fellow colleagues, kids teachers whom you would like to acknowledge their birthday but not break the bank?  Well here is an idea for you.
I bought my supplies at
Pretzel Bags come in a pack of 75 for $4
Package of Birthday card stock $3.00

Then of course I used my 40% off
Then at Wal Mart or anywhere really I grabbed a 40 oz. bag of Hershey Miniatures for $9
Hershey Miniature (40 oz Bag)
A serving size is 5 and there are 26 servings in this bag.


So first you take the paper and cut it into strips just large enough to cover the candy bar.  I wrapped each one with the cute cardstock some I used a glue stick and when that ran out just a piece of tape.  Placed them in a pretzel bag.  Turned the top down and attached another piece of cardstock with my stapler.
And that is what I call a Birthday Acknowledgement.  More than a card but less than a gift.  All for about .59 cents.

1 comment: