Friday, January 20, 2012

OLD FASHION PLANNING

I am going to sound a bit old fashioned, but this works so well for me, I thought it might help someone else.  All you need is:



Just a simple 1" Binder, Dividers, and Lined Paper.  In addition I purchased;
Which does have 50 sheets, will probably last the next 10 years!
K so I organize this binder.  My tabs say;
**Finances**
This is where I write any income, also money spent, bills, and budget plans
**Menu/Grocery List**
In this section I keep track of Grocery Lists, Menu ideas, and  Recipes
**Chores and Allowance**
Here is where I keep the info for chores.  A list of chores and amount for each chore, then I have a list of each child and their chores completed.  At the end of the week I pay out and highlight when they are paid.
**School Info**
This is for Progress reports, special tests or articles that are helpful for subjects they need help in.
**To Do**
This is the never ending TO DO list.  Like; 
Car needs new tires, belts changed
House:  New paint in bathroom, front room flooring
Just things I would like to do this year, but are not EMERGENCIES

So this is VERY old fashion but everyone knows wherever I am the binder is not to far.  It does remain at home, but there are 2 or 3 places I keep it.  It is amazing to see things written out and keep to the goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment