Friday, March 9, 2012

Vistiting Teaching Idea MARCH

This picture is not high quality, but unfortunately I am racing the clock.  It is a pretzel bag from Michael's, M&M's and Gold Coins (from Smith's).  I placed them in the bag in a rainbow order.

VT MARCH MESSAGE:  "Let us remember we are daughters of God and strive to live as His disciples.  As we do so, we will help build God's kingdom here on earth and become worthy to return to his presence."
"At the end of the rainbow is a pot of gold
remember the Savior the message he told
Strive to live as a disciple for right,
and you will be filled with his light.
make yourself worthy to see him again,
work hard and strive endure to the end."
~I wrote this and you are free to alter it or come up with your own.  But I am turning more and more into my mother everyday.  (CHEESY;)

1 comment:

  1. You write such wonderful poems...I still have the one you wrote for your mom's funeral. I really don't know how you seem to come up with them so easily--it's a true talent! (now I'm the one being cheesy)...anyway, I'm copying all of this--love it! :)

    ReplyDelete