Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mom I am STARVING

I don't know about you, but everyday I hear "Mom I am starving!"  As soon as my kids come through the door.
  So we came up with a plan. I went to Dollar Tree (possibly my favorite store) and picked up things that come in a package with about 4-10 treats depending on item. 



We got: Beef Jerky, Animal Crackers, Granola Bars, Mixed Nuts, Fruit Roll-Ups, Fruit Snacks, Rice Krispie treats, Cookies, Raisins. And stock our jar. 

 There are RESERVED as after school snacks, and it works very nice! You do have to monitor it if your kids are like mine.
     But it's inexpensive and will give you a little time before dinner is served!!!~

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I hear that phrase EVERY day--times 5! I'm going to Dollar Tree tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete