Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Powder Fresh

Deodorant
  • A deodorant is a product that eliminates and controls odor. Deodorant is usually spoken of in reference to the product that gets rid of underarm odor, but can also apply to feminine and foot products.
Antiperspirant
  • An antiperspirant is a product for the underarms that contains aluminum. When applied to the armpits, it clogs the pores to prevent perspiration from occurring. Like a deodorant, it usually has a fragrance to make the user smell good
So if you work out Antiperspirant is the one you want.  If you live a mild life style deodorant should be enough.

Living in the Desert I feel like I GLISTEN (sweat) more than I'd like.  I am an active person, but think exercises is a bad word and you must wash your mouth out with CHOCOLATEanytime you hear it.

I Suave Clinical Protection.  It's tough to find, but so worth it.  You apply it at night before bed and it is wonderful! Then during the day I like the antiperspirant /deodorant solid stick and of course BABY POWDER scent.
And of Course Baby Powder does wonders for the places that get damp not under your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment